Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week 18


Good Afternoon my pets,

It is week 18. A week from today (Dec 23rd to be exact) we will know if i will be having a prince or a princess haha!! I can't wait. sometimes i try to forget about it so i'm not so anxious but then i remember and i just CAN"T WAIT!

Things are goin' alright, I'm still really tired all the time. It's better than the first trimester, but i'm still going to bed early at around 8:30-9 and it's really hard to get up. Going back to sleep after the 2:30 pee is getting harder because Aaron's snoring makes me want to kick him really hard hahaha..but I know i snore too (and worse since the pregoness) but man i want to punch him haha (in a loving way of course). And the carpal tunnel of course is really really bothering me still. It's just really painful in the morning (see glowing red part in illustration) i can barely make a fist int he morning. I know I'm whiny !! I'm going to mention it to my dr. next week to see if they can steer me towards the braces to wear at night. ouchy!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?????????Surely not a human....j/k