Monday, January 19, 2009

23 Weeks


Helllooo,

I know I know, I skip weeks. I'm uber busy at work! My home computer won't let me log in (God knows why ahah) so i try to squeeze this in.

I am now 23 weeks prego! I can't believe how flippin' fast this is going. This Wednesday is my next ultrasound. Hopefully the wee stinker will show me the goods!!! I want to know so bad!!! I bought my very first thing that I bought for the stinker. My mom and i went shopping at Burlington Coat Factory, and they have HUGGEE baby section. I had no idea, and my sister n law has worked there for like 3 years. I bought a wee blanky that says "sweet pea" and a pack of matching recieving blankets. It gets me all choked up just looking at clothes!! I"m such a wimp! It just really brings it to reality. I think the last 3 weeks or so It's gotten closer to my heart because I can really feel the wee one moving around a lot. I loovee feeling it move, it makes me feel secure and I wait for it every morning. He/She is most active in the morning. I get one cup of coffee a day and about an hour after that he/she is boot scootin' boogying.
I'm feeling alright. Still really tired, still mucousy and my throat STILL hurts. I feel like i have somehting swollen behind my tonsil and it's going on week 3 ugh ANNNOOyyyinNnngg. I'm going to ask my Dr. about it on Wed. Last time i went it was really crowded that morning. Lots of people breeding!
Here's a weird occurance as of late....I've noticed I'm more prone to nausea now than i was 1st trimester..how weird is that? or is it normaL? I saw my uncles scratch w/ blood on his arm and i wanted to pull the car over and hurl..and i'm not a sensitive gal like that. Who knows..eveyrone has a different pregnancy. Most of the time my appetite is normal, but sometimes I could motorboat a pie and eat another dinner ahahha!! If i over do it i truly regret it. The room in there is getting smaller every day and when i overeat..it is really uncomfortable! So i really try to keep it normal!
Other than all that , i shall keep you posted. Who knows..maybe you'll get two posts in one week! I want to post the ultrasound results asap!!
Love you all, take care,
Amo

1 comment:

Robin said...

WHEN DO WE KNOW IF SHE IS A GIRL?????