Tuesday, September 30, 2008

7 Weeks and 2 days


Hello, this is my first post that no one will likely read because not many know of this blog yet. I'm a first time prego mamma. I had my first appointment this morning at 7 weeks and 2 days prego. I'm starting this blog so everyone can keep updated and my in-laws in Ohio can also keep track and holla at me !!! So far I have no morning sickness. Maybe it's the calm before the storm, who knows. I'm a little skerred!! I do seem to be hungry ...alll....theee...timme. I'm a plus size pregnant woman, and i know i had issues w/ food before, but it's really really hard now. I have a lot of snacks around (healthy) to help me keep the constant hunger at bay. So far i like the wee V8's low sodium and animal crackers or apples/fruit and what not.

I'm really scared being overweight already and being pregnant. I am going to stay positive and do what i'm supposed to do and i think everything will be okay. The good thing is, this year I have been working on my weight anyway and had lost 20lbs so my habits aren't too bad currently. They just need a little tweaking. For instance, right now i'd like to motorboat a Porkfritter w/ mustard from Mug n Bun. ...but i won't.

SO , i will try to post once a week and keep eveyrone updated!!! Most people will know by mid-October!! It is KILLING ME not to tell people..absolutely....killing me.

Here's my 6 week pic ugh, it's terrible. yiikkesss...I already look 5-6 months ahaha. I'm a chub what can i say. Although i have abnormally normal legs for a fat chic. I'm still excited for all the changes, and a little scared. I can only take it one day at a time. Man that's a bad picture. eek.

6 comments:

Dardy said...

I'm the first to post on your blog!!! ;P

I am SO excited for you, boo boo doo doo! It's going to be a lovely and exciting 7 1/2 months. I just wanted to let you know that I recieved a confirm today that the "announcement" intended for the Ohio fam has shipped!!! I can't wait to see it! // \\

Love and smooches to you and the mini-walrus/half-doughnut/Bubba Gump skrimp that's parasiting off of you as I'm typing and you're foraging for healthy snacks!

The Dream Queen said...

you are a cutie! btw I love me some Porkfritter w/ mustard!!!! hahaha yet another freak thing I did not know we had in common!

LOVE YA MAMMA!

Erica said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! You look beautiful. Love the outfit you sent you are so creative. Can't wait to see you. Oh and EAT whatever you want WHENEVER you want - you're allowed!

Love,
Dan & Erica

Judy Benkert said...

Hi

This is a test to make sure I did it correctly before I go typing a bunch of stuff

Judy

Judy Benkert said...

It worked but only because Erica was here to help me. I worked on this last night and I was all over the place but nothing got to you. I think I signed myself up for a web page.

I'm SO EXCITED about the baby news. I love being a grandma and can't want till number 2 grandchild comes along. You couldn't have give me a better present. So happy for the two of you. As Heidi says "SO FUN"

Amo said...

It's okay Judy! My stepmom did that too HAHAHA!!! This should be an interesting year!!! Dont' tempt me Erica or i WILL eat everythign Hahhahah!!!! Maybe I SHOULD have had morning sickenss!!! hahaha
I can't wait to see what this little stinker will look like!!!! Evan is cute as can be so i know there's going to be some good genes in there!!! HAHA~!!