Thursday, October 2, 2008

PREGO BALLOONS!


What's that in the sky!? Is it hot air balloons?! Is it Goodyear Blimps?!?! OR two GIANT ORBS FROM SPACE COMING TO DESTROY US ALL!?!? nooooo..it's just Amy's prego boobs. They're just going to get bigger folks. My current braziers are getting tighter (when they WERE getting a lot looser from exercising) so Amo's gonna have to go shopping this weekend to find support!!! and maybe even...save...the world.

And just so you know...because I can, I photoshopped a zit out. But the stain on my shirt made it.

3 comments:

Wilson Swain said...

congrats and glad to know the blog address so that I can keep tabs. hang in there. you'll do great.

The Dream Queen said...

I think those are what one calls "Bazzooms" ;)

JK said...

"A lovely being scarcely formed or molded,
A rose with all its sweetest leaves yet unfolded."

(Lord Byron's words, sent with warm congratulations from Jeanne & Rod.)