Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10.5 Months




My little birdy poo is now 10.5 months old. I can't believe that 1 year milestone is rounding the corner! She still seems too little to be 1!!

We just got through our 2nd ear infection yuck! Poor baby bear was not at all happy. It's so sad to see them not feel good when they are usually so fun and wonderful. I can't believe the alien-like goo that drops from the nostrils during her cold she had last week as well (yes she got double sick) it covered her nose like the blob. If I've learned one thing this past month, I've learned that Audrey HATES her face wiped off. I would too if someone kept coming at me w/ a giant blue scary bulb seemingly trying to suck my brains out ! She's a trooper though, and we made it! She is feeling much better with the antibiotics and motrin is a life-saver!

We also went swimming for the first time this past two weekends!! She LOVES IT! As my friend said, she splashes enough for the whole class ahhaha. Luckily my friend and her son Niko (who's 6 months old) are taking it with me and we have so much fun. And let me tell you one thing, those kids take KILLER NAPS afterwards hahahahah.

SPEAKING of naps...about two or 3 weeks ago i noticed my little birdy has settled into a new napping schedule! She now takes a 1-2 hour nap at noon after lunch..it is so great for mommy!! Now i have this little snippet of time i can pretty much count on to take a nap myself or do something around the house.

My mom has been great spending time with me on the weekends since my husband works. We shop and just hang out it's been really really nice. Now Spring is near and i CAN'T WAIT to get her outside to play!!! We need the fresh air!

Seems like another baby boom is happening, coworker just had her bundle TODAY and have other prego friends as well waiting for their stork delivery!

I still wish my husband could spend more time w/ us but it is what it is. His job is a stinker, so i have a camcorder to try to catch the things he cant :( We try to fit in daddy time when we can!

Until next time my pets....adieu

1 comment:

Shelly said...

awww....so cute, she looks JUST LIKE you Amo! I need to come up and see you guys!