Wednesday, March 11, 2009

30 weeks..Bucket full of Hormones Shormones



HeEeEllooooo,

Can you believe it? Only 10 WEEKS LEFT!! It's nuts! Since this is my favorite place to whine, i'll just get things going straight away. Holy moly am I hormonal!! Last night I crashed at 8pm just falling straight into a deeep deeep sleep ..then around midnight I'm in toss-turn mode spiraling around to Tigger's dismay. Finally w/ spotty sleeping, i lay there, and I swear I could literally feeelll the horemones, I felt anxious and sad, and mad all at once. It reminds me of my lady's day's hormones. That's how i think i'm recognizing it. It' s the ever dwelling crankiness you can feel under your skin...finally i just got up 20 min early and petted my cat and watched tv. It did help just to watch something and not be insane in my own head haha I know you might all be thinking "this girl is straight up Ca-ra-zy" and I'd have to agree. ahha I feel like I'm going to break out like the Tazmanian devil and just flip out sometimes , but then a second later i'm just fine. OH PREGNANCY YOU MAGICAL WONDERLAND!

On the flip side, Look at what is inside of me RIGHT NOW..and how awesome that is. That makes it ALLLLL worth it. Sometimes, i'm okay w/ the time I have left w/ the quiet and the doing whatever I want when I want (which isn't really exciting haha) ...and sometimes, I just want to meet her sooo bad and I want it to hurry up!!! With every feeling of fatigue and every spasm of my bladder, I simutaniously curse and bless it all at once. She's worth all of it. This is something I didnt' think I'd ever do, and my sister can attest to that one. But I found the dude of my dreams and I can't wait to do this together with him. I know we'll fight more , but at the same time, we'll laugh more (if that is even possible) and love more. awwww. hahah Dang it now I'm a bit veclempt.

If Aaron can make it through my hormonal times and the fact we argued for like 10 minutes about what he gave up for Lent (in the end I know I'm right anyway, i'm sure he does too) , we'll be just fine hahahaha.

Also, we started Birthing classes this past Monday night. They run until 9pm....9pm for me is like midnight for everyone else. I'm really glad we took these classes. I feel like it's filling in alllll the holes of information that I've read and skimmed through in the books and web sites. Aaron didnt' know what a Braxton Hicks was , which surprised me, so I'm definitly glad we're going. We've watched a video on all the stages of labor..i found after she turned the lights on, my face has contorted & paled to show the shock and awe mixed with intense fear!! This process..has nothing good...except a baby at the end. Aaron better get me a present..that's all I'm saying, and it better be diggity dang good!!! I hope i don't poop. can i just say that?

Amy Out.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Awwwww...you are hormonal...and sweet...and wierd. SOoooooo....are you going to make your own organic baby food from that MASSIVE garden you have?