Friday, March 27, 2009

The Nursery ...& 32 weeks prego






The Nursery is Finally Put together!!!! Thanks to my In-laws who rocked it out Saturday night after an AWESOME baby shower at my sisters!!! I have the best family and friends EVAAA.

It was so much fun putting that room together with them! Judy (mum n law) brought the crib and Heidi (A-ron's sister) and her were ready with tons of energy to put it together. I think I mostly sat and supervised haahhaha. It's so cute. it's just what i wanted. No themes, just comfy cozy.

here are some pics!! I still need to paint the "Audrey" letters and put them over the crib. I wlil do that this weekend. I sleep better at night knowing if this kid popped out tomorrow i'd have someowhere to put her..somewhere CUTE!!!!

I also put the 33 week prego pic since i got this blog out late, and i'll be 33 weeks tomorrow (sat)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I'll be making out a lot of thank you notes :)

Love,
Amy

2 comments: