Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 13


Hello Family and Friends,

We are in the midst of week 13. This is the last week of my first trimester YAYYY!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am to almost be in the 2nd trimester. It's so worrisome the first 3 months. I mean, i'll still be worried but man it's like i can breathe a little. Of course I've had to loosen some pants lately to breathe easier too. I stopped weighing myself at home it's too wierd and emotional to disconnect from the scale. I'd rather just do it at the Dr's office. It has all really made the emotional connection to wieght numbers really stick out. This week so far I've noticed that my energy is coming back a bit! I am no longer getting up on Saturday and Sunday, eating toast and then going back to bed until noon. Last Sunday I got up and stayed up!!! I cleaned the garage (nothing heavy dont' worry) and raked some leaves and cleaned the house and made chili and a pumpkin pie and did laundry. Of course I collapsed at 9:30 but it was a great day. I felt somewhat like myself again. I am not like the headaches and how fast and furious they come on. I had a doozie again yesterday that wiped me out as soon as i got home. I fell asleep after dinner and slept until 8 after taking some Tylenol. If anyone has any home remedies for Headaches just let me know. Tylenol does a little bit but i sure do miss ibuprofin. I also put a hot rag on my face for a while. ugh. i hate headaches. WEll, that's about all i have to update. MY next Dr. Appt is November 25th! Hopefully we'll get to see more pics or hear heartbeats.

Oh another new finding, i don't do onions or garlic very well. My stomach is really sensitive these days. ughhhh.

Hopefully next week will have more interesting things to tell you ahhaha.

Amo

No comments: