Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week 12



Hello All,

We are now in week 12!!!!!!! A big week for Amo. We got to see our little stinker and his/her heartbeat!!! To the right you will see our stinker. The dark area is the amniotic fluid and the wee profile. Aaron couldn't go, but my sister went with me. I can not tell you how exciting, especially a first pregnancy, it is to finally see your little one! At 12 weeks i have no other visual proof. I'm already heavy so i have no apparent baby bump, and the heart beat was not audible. This was pure joy when i saw the stinker flop around in there and they pointed out the heartbeat. There's just not words and i'm not a sappy person. Even though they tell you not to worry when they can't find a heartbeat, you worry,it's all part of the package of being prego. But this event took a notch off my worry scale. All i wanted to see was to make sure he/she was there. I can't wait to meet him/her. We've got a long road ahead.

In other news, I'm still really really drained, and i've had a terrible headache for 2 days that tylenol just does nothing for. I lied down at work on my lunch but it still just doesn't want to go away. I'm more prone to headaches than i was pre-prego ness. But on the brightside (and i always try to find one) I don't have morning sickness. I have chucked in my sink twice from my toothbrush gagging me, but other than that i'm okay. I just can't wait to have some kind of energy.

Until week 13 my friends..i bid you adieu. Only 1.5 weeks until I'm OUT of the first trimester WOO HOOO!!

Love,
Amo

No comments: