Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Week 14


Good Afternoon my pets,

It's week 14. It's the first week of my 2nd trimester. How do i feel? I feel good. not great, but I'll take good. I'm still getting headaches pretty easily and I'm in bed by 9pm. The fear that my boobs might actually get even bigger is always hanging in my mind. Am I showing? Well, no. I'm already what we call of "the thicker variety" so it still just looks "thick". I can't wait until i actually have a bump that is babyfied and recognizable. I havne't been going to the gym in about 2 weeks. I know it's awful and it's always looming above me. I've just been worn out and tired and avoiding it.
My little stinker is about 4" right now i bet. Our next appt is November 25th. Any chance I can get to hear/see my wee one I get really excited. Then 2 weeks or so after that we should know the gender!!!!!!!! ugh my curiosity can't take it. I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's my favey holiday as there's no stress and I get to lye around in my pj's and cook all day and i love it. Last year my sister and I walked/ran the drumstick dash in Broadripple, but this year not so much ahahha. I will do it next year though.

If anyone has hints on trying to motivate yourself into going to the gym feel free to tell me..btw..is anyone out there?!

Love
Amo

3 comments:

The Dream Queen said...

I'm here!!!! I miss you prin and I have no idea how to motivate yourself to go to the gym. sorry.


btw...I love your baby blog :-)

JK said...

Hey Girl! It's fun to keep track of you via the BabyBlog. There is nothing more exciting than your first pregnancy! Since you asked, the #1 reason to continue your workouts at the gym is to strengthen your back so you can eventually lift the little darling the 100 or so times a day required by a newborn me-monkey. Hugs to you, Aaron and CTF.

Wilson Swain said...

I'm reading too. I'm just slow.

work out-- get dressed to go, stretch out and by the time you've done that, it's just easier to do it. Best I got--it's always a challenge.