Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Week 16



Sniff sniff...sneeze...sniff sniff..blow nose, sneeze again . That's been my pattern for a while now. From what I've read and what my dr. has told me Nasal problemos are no new news in pregnancy. Because of the extra estrogen my mucous membranes are swollen..ahhh the magic. I have nasty sinuses anyway and that along w/ the weather of November rain, well you can all see where this is heading. I have the headaches lulling almost everday. The sneezing starts sometimes right when i get up. I did start taking sudafed last night and also saline spray and it has helped. Today has not been as horrible. Yesterday i think i had a slight fever from an impending sinus infection. I know you all wanted to really hear about the contents of my tissues. I like sudafed though, it's mild and i didn't feel weird or hyper.

One more thing..i'm a cry baby now. I've never been a "cryer" per say. It usually takes quite a bit for me to tear up in public or even in private. Pre-pregnancy it was only around the "lady days" taht i would tear up for dumb reasons. But now..ohh watch out. I warned my husband this morning that i often cry myself to sleep if i watch/read something emotional and i've kept it pretty well hidden from him and so not to be surprised if he catches me one night. Last night it was the show "Intervention". The thought process is insane and usually goes like this in the midst of the sobbing "why God why are there drugs and addicts, I"M SO FAAT" .
The stream of insanity just flows in my brain. Eventually I've cried enough that I've Blocked any good the sudafed did and i sniffle my way back into dream land where a whole other set of craziness starts ahahha. I'm fine by morning of course.

Like I said.."AHHH THE MAGIC" . I hope you all have a wonderful holiday week. I certainly plan to take advantage and violate the stuffing

Love,
Amo

1 comment:

Robin said...

AHAHAHAHA!. When I was pregnant I would get upset about animals. It was a funky quirky thing. If I saw one dead on the side of the road I would just break into tears, or just because I loved my dog that much. I love the tears. So true.