Wednesday, February 11, 2009

26 Weeks

Hello!

We are on Week 26...it's so wierd still how fast it all goes!!! I can totally believe this is how my stinker is positioned (see illo) as she always feels like she's kicking my belowness. Every day I wait for her to move and I truly enjoy ever second of it. Like I've said before it's usually 1/2 hr to 1 hr after i eat. I honestly can't wait to meet her. The excitement is getting palatable!!! it amazes me how much baby I've got in there. I watched a show on deliveries last week where they did a c-section at 27 weeks on someone and they had to take the entire sac out w/ the baby in it and my jaw was open and i was a little freaked..from just the size, although small in birth terms..big in "thats inside me" terms!

The wierdness is never gone. It's all a lot for me to wrap my head around. This weekend My husband and I are taking down the guest room! The transition will begin!! We're doing a coat of paint (just a simple comforting neutral). I also am going to put a square of chalk board paint so she can literally write on the wall!! And that will be fun for the other stinkers that come over (neices and nephews) I'm goign to try to keep it simple. I still need a rocking chair and a dresser that can double as a changing table. So if any of you know anyone that is selling or giving away something in good shape, let ol' Amy know!!! I'm excited to have it put together. I will post pics asap when it looks good :) I just want it to be comfortable and soothing.

As far as whines go this week, just the same old whining you've read haha, I'm tired of course and my carpal tunnel is nasty as ever. OH here's a new thing..3rd trimester naseau..isn't that delightful?! I thought i was scott free my friends, nope. I kept thinking I was getting sick, but it's becuase of the surge of horemones that comes along in later pregancy. If I catch myself going too long w/out food or a snack i get really nautious or if i eat something greasy. OH SO MAGical! hahahahahah Poor Aaron has to hear me all the time " I feel terrible" but most the time i'm okay. My next appt is next Wed. I will keep you all updated :)

-Amy

No comments: