Tuesday, February 17, 2009

27 Weeks

Hello,

This week is not much different than last week! We have started breaking down the xtra bedroom to make the nursery! I really need to have this done to settle my mind. It bugs me that it's not done. It bugs me bad!! We've been so busy and Aaron works wierdo hours so we haven't had enough time to really get in there and do it. So many things to do!! Sometimes i get a little stressed, but I'm sure it will all work out!
I have my next Dr. Appt Tomorrow (18th) They are testing for Gestational Diabetes .I get to drink Glucola and go to the hospital for the RH shot. Fun Fun morning indeed ICK! No cool ultrasound ahhaha. dag nab it. If I could, as you all know, I'd have one every day!! She kicked me a lot last night before bed :) I loved it. why..she's kicking me now becuase i just ate some thin mints. mmmm thin mints.
Sometimes...when i'm sitting and thinking, i think "what if...it turns out to be a boy " and then i think of allllll the things i'd have to return ahhahaha. Or i'd just dress him up as a girl for a while because i'm a little lazy. hahahahah this poor child.
We are finally registered at Baby's R Us. I'm a little scared because my sister and 5 yr old neice took advantage of my potty break and registered for things when i wasn't looking! hahaha!!
So if it's weird.....it's not my fault. I pretended to register for my 5 yr old neice too and scanned her bangs. Please dont' buy me a 5 yr old !! I need to EASE into the 5 yr old phase .

Well that's all I have for you my pretty poodles. I love you all and hope you are all doing well. i will update you w/ anything exciting that happens .

Amy Out.

No comments: