Thursday, April 2, 2009

33-34 weeks


HOLA,

Here we are at almost 34 Weeks (Saturday). Baby classes are complete!! I can't tell you how much the baby classes eased my mind. There was so much i didn't even know that I didn't know. It was a HUGE help and urge anyone having their first baby to go go go! We did miss the 2nd class becuase I was sick. We missed the class that talked about breathing and positions while in labor. I'm a little nervous but will read and search youtube.

Should I be nervous that Aaron twisted the onsie's feet together whilst practicing dressing and bathing in class? He was hysterical and I wish i would have snapped a picture. Aaron will be doing the bathing so he can bond with the wee one more, since she'll be literally attached to me! I can't wait to see Aaron and the baby. I also can't wait to see what this baby looks like, the suspense is killing me.

This is also the last day for my wedding ring for a while. My fingers are TRES puffAy. It's happened in the last 2-3 weeks. Today I took it off for a while. But we only have 6 weeks to go and i can probably put BOTh rings back on!! I've only been wearing the band for the last few months!! My pretty diamond engagement ring just hangs there on my jewelry holder looking at me with this sad sad pouty diamondy look. ahha

I also completed my thank you cards for the shower gifts!! I just have to address them and send them on their way!! The carpal tunnel is a stinker but you are all worth it. Definitly used the tylenol and brace that night and it helped :)

Breast feeding is what worries me now. I feel like it's this wierd luminous puzzle that awaits me. The transition to work after 5 weeks of breast feeding scares me too, how will it all work!!?? I should've shelled out the dough and took another class!! I'll search that on youtube too!!!

But I'm sure nature will take it's course and we'll figure it out!!

Amy Out

1 comment:

Robin said...

Grrrrrllll take the class. It isn't too late.....and when you are at your wits end because everyone insists you should nurse or feel guilty for not I have good insight. It's called "screw em, screw em all"....and that my dear kept me nursing for a whole frickin year. Smooches.