Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Week 10!


Hello!

Welcome to Week 10. The new thing this week is a bit of nauseau this week. It all started saturday when i gagged whilst brushing my teeth. I've heard of this, but it still totally caught me off gaurd. Since then, i get waves. I haven't actually Tossed thy cookies, but one sniff of the garlic leftovers in our fridge brings it right up there in my throat. And that's how it all began. It is now Tuesday morning of week 10 and my stomach is not feeling so great. I'm hoping my workout will make it better today and shake it off some. whew, i do not like this. Although, I still consider myself extremely lucky to have made it to week 10 w/out much complaining. Needless to say, there have been no cravings lately, just for the fridge to not smell of garlic.

I'm so excited that there's little arms and legs and feet and hands and look at all that's going on!! I think i google things a million times a day just to figure out the craziness that's happening. Next Tuesday (week 11) is our FIRST ultra sound!!!!!! I can't wait to keep you posted!!!!

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

The Dream Queen said...

OK. I'll say it...that drawing is creepy. I know it's supposed to be all sweet and wonderful and amazing...and the real thing is, but that drawing is freaking me out! ;-)