Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Week 9 !





Hello All!

We are at Week 9! The wee one is officially a fetus (I thought that was last week but i was wrooongg). There's an artists' rendering to the right over there. The baby now at the stage where it's no longer a manatee or any other sea creature! The little one has a big head still, and wee arms and legs and I think can pee now heheheh. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww isn't that cute. I'm still really tired, actually really wiped! I had to take a nap int he middle of the day yesterday while visitng the grandparents because i couldnt' keep my eyes open! The pants are getting tighter, but It's okay knowing the reason i just don't mind!

I was in Florida this past week to tell my grandparents! This trip was planned pre-conception so it was just more good news to let them in on! They bought me an adorable baby blanky w/ dinosaurs (some are princesses and some are boy dino's so it will work for whatever the stinker is!)
The grandparents live in a magical retirement place in Florida called "The Villages". The morning air smells like bacon and I think they polish the trees at night. I'm pretty sure it's like the "Stepford Grandparents" and some of them are robots! DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAIDE GRAMA! All kidding aside, it really is a beautiful place, and we had a great time. Although I am glad to be back in low humidity Indiana :) A constant sweat mustache is not really a good accessory.

here are some pictures. My dad traveled with me. We went to a polo game (the Villages have I think the 2nd biggest polo field in America, i'll have to double check that fact) but it's truly georgeous. We also went to the Russel Stover outlet , yesssssssss...I loaded up a lot of good chocolate and licorice for my office mates. some of it's even sugar free :) .
Oh and by the way, i made a healthy version of the Pork Fritter that was DELICIOUS!!! I basically pounded a boneless pork chop, and dipped it in egg and then bread crumbs that had very little salt and a bit of pepper, then baked it for about 25 minutes ( i think i flipped it once too) and had it on a whole wheat bun w/ mustard and relish. I was quite proud of myself and it quenched the craving!!! Aaron really liked them too!!!!! It's a definite do again dinner!

LOve you all,
Amo

No comments: